Professor Dr Ain Nadzimah Binti Abdullah
Senior Research Fellow
- School of Education
Faculty of Social Sciences & Leisure Management
From 1986 to 1991, Ain Nadzimah Abdullah was an English language teacher at the MARA Junior Science College in Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu and MARA Junior Science College in Jasin, Melaka.
In 1991, Ain Nadzimah joined Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) (when it was Universiti Pertanian Malaysia) as a Language Instructor and was later promoted to Lecturer (1995), Senior Lecturer (2004), Associate Professor (2009) and finally to Professor (2017).
In April 2019, she retired from full time work at UPM and is currently serving UPM on an Amal Putra (voluntary-based) contract.
In October 2020, Ain Nadzimah joined Taylors University as Senior Research Fellow.
- Doctor of Philosophy, UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA, Malaysia
- Masters of Arts in Linguistics-English as a Second Language, CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, -
- Bachelor of Arts, THE UNIVERSITY OF NOTHERN IOWA, Malaysia
(Title of Thesis),(Name of Candidates),(Academic Level),(Role)
- YANG YUNQI (Main Supervisor)
- WAN CHENXING (Main Supervisor)