Professor Dr Murali Sambasivan
Head of Research - Faculty of Business and Law
- Taylor's Graduate School of Management
Faculty of Business & Law
- Research Coordinator, Faculty of Business and Law, 01/08/2017 to present
- Professor, Faculty of Business & Law, 01/11/2013 to 27/10/2018
- Doctor of Philosophy, UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA, United States
- Bachelor of Engineering, UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS, India
- Academy of Management, Academic Member, 2010 to 2019 (International)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Management Science, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management (Management Science, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Management)
(Course Title),(Level of Study),(Institution),(Month/Year)
(Course Title),(Level of Study),(Institution),(Month/Year)
- Project Management, Master Degree, Taylor's University (02/2018)
- Quantitative Data Analysis, PhD, Taylor's University (03/2018)
(Title of publication in APA style)
(Title of publication in APA style)
- Woon Leong Lin, Murali Sambasivan, Jo Ann Ho, and Siong Hook Law (2019), Corporate Political Activity and Financial Performance: A Corporate Social Responsibility Perspective, Asia-Pacific Contemporary Finance and Development, Vol: 26, Edited by Bruno S. Sergi and William A. Barnett, International Symposia in Economic Theory and Econometrics, Emerald Publishing.
- Subramaniam, A., Sambasivan, M., Silong, A. D. (2018). The indirect effects of participative and abusive supervisions on talent development through clinical learning environment (pp. 19-36). In Georgios Tsoulfas (Ed), Medical Education, Past, Present, and Future, ISBN 978-953-51-3942-3, Print ISBN 978-953-51-3941-6, 150 pages, Publisher: InTech.
Article in Journals
- Sunil Dixit and Murali Sambasivan (2019), An Integrated Multitheoretical Perspective of Public Healthcare Services Delivery Organizations, Public Organization Review: A Global Journal, 1-17, Feb 2019, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11115-019-00440-w, Scopus. (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Woon Leong Lin, Law Siong Hook, Murali Sambasivan and Jo Ann Ho (2019), The Causality Direction of the Corporate Social Responsibility - Corporate Financial Performance Nexus: Application of Panel Vector Autoregression Approach, North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 48 (April 2019), 401-418, ISI, Scopus, IF – 1.098. (ISI-Indexed)
- Wei Leong Chan, Ho Jo Ann, Murali Sambasivan, and Ng Siew Imm (2019), Antecedents and outcome of job embeddedness: Evidence from four and five-star hotels, International Journal of Hospitality Management, 83(2019), 37-45, ISI, Q1, SSCI, IF – 3.445. (ISI-Indexed)
- Mostafiz, I., Sambasivan, M., and Goh, S. K. (2019) Born global firm: A critical literature review and future research agenda. European J. of International Management, SSCI, Scopus, IF - 1.349, Accepted and Forthcoming.
- Imtiaz Mostafiz, Murali Sambasivan, and See Kwong Goh (2019), Impacts of Dynamic Managerial Capability and International Opportunity Identification on Firm Performance, Multinational Business Review, ESCI, Scopus, IF-1.436 -- Article in Press.
- Imtiaz Mostafiz, Murali Sambasivan, and See Kwong Goh (2019), The Antecedents and the Outcomes of Foreign Market Knowledge accumulation – The Dynamic Managerial Capability Perspective, Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, ISI, Scopus, Q1, IF – 1.961 – Article in Press.
- Low Yoke May, Murali Sambasivan and Ho Jo Ann (2019), Impact of Abusive Supervision on Counterproductive Work Behaviors of Nurses, Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources, ISI, SSCI, Scopus, Q2, IF – 0.891 – Article in Press.
- Imtiaz Mostafiz, Murali Sambasivan, and See Kwong Goh (2019), Measurement Scale of International Opportunity Identification in Early Internationalization Firms, Asia Pacific Journal of Business Administration, ESCI, Scopus, Article in Press.
- Eugene Cheng-Xi Aw, Norazlyn Kamal Basha, Siew Imm Ng, and Murali Sambasivan (2019), To grab or not to grab? The role of trust and perceived value in on-demand ridesharing services, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, ISI, SSCI, Scopus, Q2, IF – 1.276 – Article In Press.
- Woon Leong Lin, Jo Ann Ho and Murali Sambasivan (2019), Impact of corporate political activity on the relationship between corporate social responsibility and financial performance: A dynamic panel data approach, Sustainability, 11(1), 60, 1-22 – SSCI, SCI, ISI, IF – 2.1. (ISI-Indexed)
- Somasundram, S., Sambasivan, M., Rasiah, R., & Tee P. L (2018). Ranking the Challenges of the Urban Community in Malaysia. Institutions And Economies, 10(4), 69-89. (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Adamu Ado Makama, Murali Sambasivan, Mohani Abdul, and Raja Nerina Raja Yusoff (2019), Developing and validating Opportunity Creation as a construct: a preliminary study, Journal of International Business and Entrepreneurship Development, ESCI – Accepted and forthcoming. (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Shiela Ramadass, Murali Sambasivan, and John Antony Xavier (2018), Collaboration outcomes in a public sector: Impact of governance, leadership, interdependence and relational capital, Journal of Management and Governance, 22(3), 749-771, Scopus, ISI. (ISI-Indexed)
- Kah Seng Diong, Foong Soon Yau, and Murali Sambasivan (2018), Relational Signalling in Governance Mechanisms and Trust Building, Asian Journal of Accounting and Governance, 9, 59-74, ESCI. (ISI-Indexed)
- Eugene Cheng-Xi Aw, Cheah Jun-Hwa, Ng Siew Imm and Murali Sambasivan (2018), Breaking compulsive buying-financial trouble chain of Malaysian young consumers, Young Consumers, 13(3), 328-344, Scopus, ESCI. (ISI-Indexed)
- Sunil K. Dixit and Murali Sambasivan (2018), A Review of the Australian Healthcare System – A Policy Perspective, SAGEOpen Medicine, 6, 1-14, Scopus, ESCI. (ISI-Indexed)
- Khoo Jing Xian, Murali Sambasivan, and Abdul Rashid Abdullah (2018), Impact of Market Orientation, Learning Orientation, and Supply Chain Integration on Product Innovation, International Journal of Integrated Supply Management, 12 (1/2), 69-89, Scopus, ESCI. (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Pouresmaeili, H., Imm, N. S., Sambasivan, M., Yusoff, R. N. R. (2018), Degree of Internationalization and Performance: Mediating Role of Innovation and Moderating Role of Knowledge Management System, International Journal of Economics and Management, 12(1), 53-82, Scopus. (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Sotheeswari Somasundaram, Murali Sambasivan, Ratneswary Rasiah, Tee Pei Peng (2018), Ranking the Challenges Faced by the Urban Community in Malaysian Cities using Relative Importance Index Method, Institutions and Economies, 10(4), 69-89, Scopus. (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Anusuiya Subramaniam and Murali Sambasivan (2018), Leadership expectation gap and LMX quality: Ethnic and nationality dissimilarities as moderator, Industrial and Commercial Training, 50 (7/8), 409-419, Scopus, ESCI. (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Gopal Sekar, Kuperan Viswanathan & Murali Sambasivan (2018) Effects of Project-Related and Organizational-Related Factors on Five Dimensions of Project Performance: A Study Across the Construction Sectors in Malaysia, Engineering Management Journal, 30:4, 247-261, DOI: 10.1080/10429247.2018.1485000 (ISI-Indexed)
- Nur Constance Wah, Dahlia Zawawi, Raja Nerina Raja Yusof and Murali Sambasivan (2018), The mediating effect of tacit knowledge sharing in predicting innovative behavior from trust, International Journal of Business and Society, 19(3), 937-954 – Scopus, ESCI. (ISI-Indexed)
- Woon Leong Lin, Nick Yip, Murali Sambasivan and Ho Jo Ann (2018), Corporate Debt Policy of Malaysian SMEs: Empirical Evidence from Firm Dynamic Panel Data, International Journal of Economics and Management, 12(S2), 491 - 508 – Scopus. (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Esmaeilzadeh, P., Sambasivan, M.(2017). Patients’ support for health information exchange: a literature review and classification of key factors. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making, 17(1), 1-33. (ISI-Indexed)
- Sambasivan, M., Deepak, T.J., Salim, A.N., Ponniah, V.(2017). Analysis of delays in Tanzanian construction industry Transaction cost economics (TCE) and structural equation modeling (SEM) approach. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 24(2), 308-325 (ISI-Indexed)
- Ramadass S.D., Sambasivan M., Xavier J.A.(2017). Critical factors in public sector collaboration in Malaysia: Leadership, interdependence, and community. International Journal of Public Sector Management, 30(5), 487-502 (ISI-Indexed)
- Kasiri L.A., Guan Cheng K.T., Sambasivan M., Sidin S.M.(2017). Integration of standardization and customization: Impact on service quality, customer satisfaction, and loyalty. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 35, pp.91-97 (ISI-Indexed)
- Sambasivan, M., Sadoughi, M., & Esmaeilzadeh, P. (2017). Investigating the Factors Influencing Cultural Adjustment and Expatriate Performance–The Case of Malaysia. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 66(2), 1008-1019. (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Kani Y., Aziz Y.A., Sambasivan M., Bojei J.(2017). Antecedents and outcomes of destination image of Malaysia. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 32, 89-98 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Sambasivan, M., Asrarhaghighi, E., Rahman, A. A., Mohammed Z. A. (2016). A comprehensive measure of product and international diversifications, Journal of Insurance and Financial Management, 1(1), 54-83.
- Esmaeilzadeh, P., & Sambasivan, M. (2016). Health Information Exchange (HIE): A literature review, assimilation pattern and a proposed classification for a new policy approach. Journal of biomedical informatics, 64, 74-86. (ISI-Indexed)
- Imm, Ng Siew; Sambasivan, Murali; Perumal, Sujata (2016). Cultural Changes in Total IT Outsourcing: Dutch-American and Dutch-German. PERTANIKA JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCE AND HUMANITIES, 24, 193-210 (ISI-Indexed)
- Raman P., Sambasivan M., Kumar N. (2016). Counterproductive work behavior among frontline government employees: Role of personality, emotional intelligence, affectivity, emotional labor, and emotional exhaustion. Revista de Psicologia del Trabajo y de las Organizaciones, 32(1), pp.25-37 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Esmaeilzadeh P., Sambasivan M., Kumar N., Nezakati H. (2015). Adoption of clinical decision support systems in a developing country: Antecedents and outcomes of physician's threat to perceived professional autonomy. International Journal of Medical Informatics 84(8), pp.548-560 (ISI-Indexed)
- Kaur D., Sambasivan M., Kumar N. (2015). Impact of emotional intelligence and spiritual intelligence on the caring behavior of nurses: A dimension-level exploratory study among public hospitals in Malaysia. Applied Nursing Research 28(4), pp.293-298 (ISI-Indexed)
- Ramachandran, J., Ngete, Z. A., Subramanian, R., Sambasivan, M. (2015). Does corporate governance influence earnings management? Evidence from Singapore, Journal of Developing Areas, 49(3), 263-274 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Roslan, N. A., Ho, J. A., Imm, N.S Sambasivan, M. (2015). Job Demands & Job Resources: Predicting Burnout and Work Engagement among Teachers, International Proceedings of Economics Development and Research, 84, 1-9. (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Kaur, D., Sambasivan, M., Kumar, N. (2015). Significance of Spiritual (SI) and Emotional Intelligence (EI) on the Caring Behavior of Nurses, Journal of Community and Public Health Nursing, 1: 101.
- Mansoori, S., Sambasivan, M., Md Sidin, S. (2015). Acceptance of Novel Products: The Role of Religiosity, Ethnicity and Values, Marketing Intelligence and Planning, 33(1) 39-66 (ISI-Indexed)
- Jaharuddin N.S., Mohamed Z.A., Sambasivan M. (2015). Supply chain intelligence in business organisations: A Malaysian perspective. Pertanika Journal of Social Science and Humanities 23(January), pp.181-202 (ISI-Indexed)
- Veerasamy, Chanthiran; Sambasivan, Murali; Kumar, Naresh (2015). Life Satisfaction Among Healthcare Volunteers in Malaysia: Role of Personality Factors, Volunteering Motives, and Spiritual Capital. VOLUNTAS 26(2), pp.531-552 (ISI-Indexed)
- Mohan Kumar K., Abd Rahman A., Sambasivan M. (2015). Sustainable logistics: An emerging research area. 2nd International Symposium on Technology Management and Emerging Technologies, ISTMET 2015 - Proceeding , pp.350-354 (ISI-Indexed)
- Sern, M. L. C., Ho, J. A., Sambasivan, M., Yee, W. F. (2014). The Influence of Demographic Variables on Lecturers’ Protean Careers Orientation, International Journal of Economics and Management, 8(S), 25-42 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Jaharuddin, N. S., Mohamed, Z. A., Sambasivan, M. (2014). Supply Chain Intelligence and Its Impact on Business Performance, International Journal of Economics and Management, 8(S), 177-203 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Nie, U.S., Chong, C. W., Sambasivan, M., Md. Nassir, A. (2014). The persistency of international diversification benefits: the role of the asymmetry volatility model, Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance, 10(1), 151-165 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Sern M.L.C., Ho J.A., Sambasivan M., Yee W.F. (2014). The influence of demographic variables on lecturers' protean careers orientation. International Journal of Economics and Management, 8(Special issue), pp.25-42 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Esmaeilzadeh, P., Sambasivan, M., Nezakati, H. (2014). The Limitations of Using the Existing TAM in Adoption of Clinical Decision Support System in Hospitals: An Empirical Study in Malaysia, International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science, 3(2), 56-68.
- Kaur, D., Sambasivan,M., Kumar, N. (2013). Effect of spiritual intelligence, emotional intelligence, psychological ownership and burnout on caring behavior of nurses: a cross-sectional study, Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22, 3192-3202 (ISI-Indexed)
- Sambasivan, M., Bah, S. M., Ann, H. J. (2013). Making the case for operating"Green": Impact of environmental proactivity on multiple performance outcomes of Malaysian firms, Journal of Cleaner Production, 42, 69 – 82 (ISI-Indexed)
- Sambasivan, M., Phaik, L. S., Mohamed, Z. A., Leong Y. C. (2013). Factors influencing strategic alliance outcomes in a manufacturing supply chain: role of alliance motives, interdependence, asset specificity and relational capital,International Journal of Production Economics, 141, 339-351 (ISI-Indexed)
- Ahmed, Z., Sambasivan, M., Anang, R., Othman, M. N. (2013). To buy or not to buy American products: Role of religiosity, animosity and ethnocentrism among Malaysian consumers, Journal of Services Marketing, 27(7), 551-563 (ISI-Indexed)
- Veerasamy, C., Sambasivan, M., Kumar, N. (2013). Individual skills based volunteerism and life satisfaction among healthcare volunteers in Malaysia: Role of employer encouragement, self-esteem and job performance: a cross-sectional study, PLoS One, 8(10), October 2013, 1-10 (ISI-Indexed)
- Rahman, A. A., Kamarulzaman, N. H., Sambasivan, M. (2013). A Study on Organizational Culture, Performance, and Technological Adoption Behaviors of Malaysian Food-Processing SMEs, Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 21(S), 231 - 256 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Rahman, A. A., Imm, N. S., Sambasivan, M., Wong, F. (2013). Training and organizational effectiveness: Moderating role of knowledge management process, European Journal of Training and Development, -- 37(5) , 472 --488 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Ann H. J., Sambasivan, M., Ee Yin, L. (2013). The Relationship between Job Insecurity, Shock, and Turnover Intention among Survivors of Organizational Downsizing, Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 21(S), 101 - 114 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Tabassi, S., Esmaelzadah, P., Sambasivan, M. (2013). The influence of product involvement and country of origin on purchase intention: A study in Malaysia toward European brands, International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering and Management, 2(11), 269-277. (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Phaik, L. S., Downe, A. G., Sambasivan, M. (2013). Strategic alliances with suppliers and customers in a manufacturing supply chain: From a manufacturer’s perspective, Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Administration, 5(3) 192-214 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Afshargasemi, A., Zain, M. A., Sambasivan, M., Siew-Imm, N. (2013), Market Orientation, Government Regulation, Competitive Advantage and Internationalization of SMEs: A Study in Malaysia, Journal of Business Administration Research, 2(2), 13-22. (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Esmaeilzadeh, P., Sambasivan, M., Nezakati, H., Kumar, N. (2013). How social exchange in hospitals can influence adoption of clinical IT?, Journal of Business Administration and Education, 2(2), 35-64. (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Ismail, F., Chern, B. H., Sambasivan, M., Perth, J. (2013). Information technology diffusion in Malaysia's foodservice industry, Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology, 4(3), 300-310 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Asrarhaghighi, E., Rahman, A. A., Sambasivan, M., Mohamed, Z. A. (2013). Diversification strategy and performance studies: results, measures and sampling design, Journal of Advanced Management Studies, 1(1), 12-18.
- Esmaeilzadeh, P., Sambasivan, M., Kumar, N., Nezakati, H. (2013). The effect of knowledge sharing on technology acceptance among physicians, Global Advanced Research Journal of Engineering, Technology and Innovation, 2 (2), 48-57.
- Sambasivan, M., Esmaelzadeh, P., Kumar, N., Nezakati, H. (2012). Intention to Adopt Clinical Decision Support Systems in a developing country: Effect of Physician's Perceived Professional Autonomy, Involvement and Belief: a cross-sectional study, BMC Journal Medical Informatics and Decision Making – 12:142, 1 - 16 (ISI-Indexed)
- Phaik, L. S., Downe, A. G., Sambasivan, M., Khalid, K. (2012). A structural approach to integrating TQM and Knowledge Management with Supply Chain Learning, Journal of Business Economics and Management – 13(4), 776-800 (ISI-Indexed)
- Downe, A. G., Phaik, L. S., Sambasivan, M. (2012). Relational Capital and SMEs Collaborative Strategy in the Malaysian Service Industry, International Journal of Services, Economics and Management, 4(2), 145-166. (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Junaidu, A. S., Abdul, M., Mohamed, Z. A., Sambasivan, M. (2012). Tangible Resources and Export Performance of SMEs in the Nigerian Leather Industry: The Moderating Role of Firm Size, International Journal of Academic Research in Economics and Management Sciences, 1(5), 231-247.
- Esmaeilzadeh, P., Sambasivan, M. (2012). Healthcare Professionals’ Adoption of Clinical IT in Hospital: A View of Relationship between Healthcare Professionals and Hospital, Management, 2(5), 161-170.
- Esmaeilzadeh, P., Sambasivan, M., Kumar, N., Nezakati, H. (2012). A Duel between Clinical Decision Support System and Healthcare Professionals: A Study in Malaysia, Journal of Business Administration Research, 1(1), 78-85.
- Esmaeilzadeh, P., Sambasivan, M., Afsharghasemi, A. (2012) How does healthcare professionals’ OCB affect their decision making to use clinical IT? A study in Malaysia, Universal Journal of Education and General Studies, 1(6), 158-168.
- Tabassi, S., Esmaeilzadeh, P., Sambasivan, M. (2012). The role of animosity, religiosity and ethnocentrism on consumer purchase intention: A study in Malaysia toward European brands, African Journal of Business Management, 6(23), 6890-6902.
- Imm, N. S., Sambasivan, M., Zubaidah, S. (2011). Antecedents and outcomes of flight attendants’ job satisfaction, Journal of Air Transport Management, 17, 309-313 (ISI-Indexed)
- Sambasivan, M., Phaik, L. S., Mohamed, Z. A., Leong, Y. C. (2011). Relationship between interdependence and strategic alliance outcomes in a manufacturing supply chain: Role of relationship capital as a mediating construct, Management Decision, 23(4), 548-569 (ISI-Indexed)
- Ungku, F., Boo, H. C., Sambasivan, M., Salleh, R. (2011). Foodservice hygiene factors – The customer perspective, International Journal of Hospitality Management, 30(1), 38-45 (ISI-Indexed)
- Sambasivan, M., Yen, C. N. (2010). Strategic Alliances in a manufacturing supply chain: Influence of organizational culture from the manufacturer’s perspective, International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, 40(6), 456-474 (ISI-Indexed)
- Sambasivan, M., Wemyss, G. P., Rose, R. C. (2010). User acceptance of a G2B system: a case of electronic procurement in Malaysia, Internet Research, 20(2), 169-187 (ISI-Indexed)
- Md-Sidin, S., Sambasivan, M., Ismail, I. (2010). Relationship between work-family conflict and quality of life: An investigation into the role of social support, Journal of Managerial Psychology, 25(1), 58-81 (ISI-Indexed)
- Subramaniam, A., Othman, R., Sambasivan, M. (2010). Implicit leadership theory among Malaysian managers: Impact of the leadership expectation gap on leader-member exchange quality, Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 31(4), 351-371 (ISI-Indexed)
- Md-Sidin, S., Sambasivan, M., Muniandy, N. (2010). Impact of Psychological Ownership on the performance of business school lecturers, Journal of Education for Business, 85(1), 50-56 (ISI-Indexed)
- Esmaeilzadeh, P., Sambasivan, M., Kumar, N. (2010). The Challenges and Issues Regarding E-Health and Health Information Technology Trends in the Healthcare Sector, Communications in Computer and Information Science, 113, 23-37. (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Sambasivan, M., Yen, L. L., Rose, R. C., Abdul, M. (2010). Venture Performance in Malaysia: Personal Initiative, Human Capital, and Competency Areas of Founding Entrepreneurs as Critical Success Factors, Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship, 23(3), 315-332 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Mahmud, K. T., Mohammed, Z. A., Sambasivan, M., Khan, S. I. (2010). Opinion of fishermen towards their well-being under agricultural diversification and intensification (ADIP) project in Bangladesh, International Journal of Economics and Management, 4(1), 45-60 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Sambasivan, M., Abdul, M., Yusop, Y. (2009). Impact of personal qualities and management skills of entrepreneurs on venture performance in Malaysia: Opportunity recognition skills as a mediating factor, Technovation, 29(11), 798-805 (ISI-Indexed)
- Sambasivan Murali, Siew-Phaik Loke, and Zainal Abidin Mohamed (2009), Impact of knowledge management in supply chain management: a study in Malaysian manufacturing companies, Knowledge and Process Management: The Journal of Corporate Transformation, 16(3), 111-123 (ISI-Indexed)
- Sambasivan, M., Mohamed, Z. A,. Tamizarasu, N. (2009). Performance measures and metrics for e-supply chains, Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 22(3), 346-360 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Sambasivan Murali, Nandan Tamizarasu, and Zainal Abidin Mohamed (2009), Consolidation of Performance measures and metrics for a supply chain environment, Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 22(6), 660-689 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Siew-Phaik Loke, Murali Sambasivan, and Alan G. Downe (2009), Strategic alliances outcomes in supply chain environments: Malaysian case studies, European Journal of Social Sciences, 9(3), 371-386 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Sambasivan Murali and Fei Ng-Yun (2008), Evaluation of Critical Success Factors of Implementation of ISO 14001 Using Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP), Journal of Cleaner Production, 16 (13), 2008, 1424-1433 (ISI-Indexed)
- Murali Sambasivan and Jacob George (2008), Impact of Supply Chain Practices on Competitive Position of a company: A study on MNCs in Malaysia, International Journal of Economics and Management, 2(2), 369-390 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Venkateswaran Nagappan and Murali Sambasivan (2008), Digi Camera Malaysia: Improving Production Efficiency, Journal of Asian Case Research, 1(1), 11-18.
- Sambasivan Murali and Soon Yau-Wen (2007), Causes and Effects of Delays in Malaysian Construction Industry, International Journal of Project Management, 25, 2007, 517-526. (ISI-Indexed)
- Mustaffa Zaidah, Md. Zabid Abdul Rashid, and Sambasivan Murali (2007), Strategic Roles of Foreign Multinational Subsidiaries in Malaysia, International Journal of Management and Decision Making, 8(2-4), 2007, 268-289. (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Ramchandra, Suresh, Annuar Md Nassir, Sambasivan Murali and Joher, Huson (2007), Financing Intangibles in Malaysian Firms – Is there any evidence of a pecking order? New Zealand Journal of Applied Business Research, 6(1), 2007, 63-86 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
- Ahmad Fareed Ismail, Syed Abd. Kadir AlSagoff, Murali Sambasivan, and Boo Huey Chern (2007), Adoption of Information Technology in the foodservice industry: A diffusion innovation perspective, Readings on Tourism and Hospitality (Vol.1), pp. 233-246.
- Raduan Che Rose, Murali Sambasivan, Lim Li Yen, and Naresh Kumar (2006), Critical success factors of Entrepreneurs in Malaysia: empirical evidence, Journal of Technology Management and Entrepreneurship, 4(1), 1-24.
- Sambasivan Murali and Yahya, Salleh (2005), A Lagrangean-based heuristic procedure for solving multi-plant, multi-item, multi-period capacitated lot-sizing problem with inter-plant transfers, Computers and Operations Research, 32(3), 2005, 537-555 (ISI-Indexed)
- Isa, Che Ruhana, Yau, Foong-Soon, and Sambasivan Murali (2005), The Roles of Market Competition and Advanced Manufacturing Technology in Predicting Management Accounting and Control Systems Change, Asia Pacific Management Review, 10(6), 2005, 397-403 (ISI-Indexed)
- Tamizarasu Nandan, Salleh Yahya, Zainal Abidin Mohamed, and Murali Sambasivan (2005), Developing measures of E-Supply chain management performance for a manufacturing environment, Journal of Technology Management and Entrepreneurship, 2(1), 79-102.
- Eliatamby Nadarajah, Murali Sambasivan, and Salleh Yahya (2005), Autonomous Maintenance – An Effective Shop-Floor Tool To Improve Productivity, Journal of Technology Management and Entrepreneurship, 3(2), 2005, 89-105.
- Rashid, Md Zabid, Sambasivan, Murali and Azmawani bte Abdul Rahman (2004), The influence of organizational culture on attitudes toward organizational change, Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 25(2), 2004, 161-179 (ISI-Indexed)
- Rashid, Md Zabid, Sambasivan Murali and Johari, Juliana (2003), The Influence Of Corporate Culture And Organisational Commitment On Performance, Journal of Management Development, 22(8), 2003, 708-728 (ISI-Indexed)
- Sambasivan Murali and Schmidt, Charles (2002), A Heuristic procedure for solving multi-plant, multi-item, multi-period capacitated lot sizing problem, Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research, 19(1), 2002, 87-105 (ISI-Indexed)
- Salleh Yahya, Murali Sambasivan, and Seow Hsin Voon (2000), Optimal teller windows in banking industry, Banker’s Journal Malaysia, 116, 2000, 29-34 (SCOPUS-Indexed)
Article in Proceeding
- Exploring the H.I.D.E. (Healthy.Interactive.Dining.Experience) using augmented reality applications, Co-researcher, 2018 to 2019 (Taylor's University)
- Green Service Innovation Performance: An Exploration of Capabilities and Capacity Measures among Klang Valley Hotels of Malaysia , Co-researcher, 2018 to 2019 (Taylor's University)
- The Economics of Liveable and Sustainable Cities in the Greater Kuala Lumpur and Klang Valley , Co-researcher, 2017 to 2020 (Taylor's University)
- Shaping and promoting a healthy lifestyle through real-time monitoring technology and food legislation, Co-researcher, 2017 to 2022 (Taylor's University)
- A framework for graphical visualisation of criminal and terrorist networks using extreme learning and predictive modeling, Co-researcher, 2017 to 2020 (Taylor's University)
- The classification of Arrhythmia in relation to the Malaysian Lifestyle: Using ECG Data in GARMA and GLM Models , Co-researcher, 2016 to 2018 (Taylor's University)
(Title of Thesis),(Name of Candidates),(Academic Level),(Role)
(Title of Thesis),(Name of Candidates),(Academic Level),(Role)
- TANUJA A/P VISVERNATHAN (Co-supervisor (Internal))
- DODAMPEH GEETA ALBERT A/P M.H (Co-supervisor (Internal))
- T. DESHINI A/P THAMODRAN PILLAI (Main Supervisor)
- LOO YOKE MEI (Main Supervisor)
- NADIA BINTI JAMIL (Main Supervisor)
- SHANTINI A/P S.THURAISELVAM (Main Supervisor)
- NIRUBINI SASIDHARAN (Main Supervisor)
- MARIAM BHATTI (Main Supervisor)
- ANKITA SAHOO (Main Supervisor)
- The Impact of Culture on Human Resource Management Practises., SALEHA JAVED (Main Supervisor)
- DYNAMIC MANAGERIAL CAPABILITY AND INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITY IDENTIFICATION - AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION OF INTERNATIONAL PERFORMANCE OF BORN GLOBAL FIRM IN LEAST DEVELOPING COUNTRY, MD IMTIAZ MOSTAFIZ (Co-supervisor (Internal))
(Course Title),(Course Mode),(Date/Duration),(Level)
(Course Title),(Course Mode),(Date/Duration),(Level)
- First Step into the Research World, Research, 20/06/2017 to 20/06/2017
- Flagship Project, Research, 17/05/2017 to 17/05/2017
- Management Education: Coping with the Emerging Trends in the Globalized World, Research, 28/03/2017 to 29/03/2017
- Integrating Teaching with Research (TBS only), Research, 28/02/2017 to 28/02/2017