Senior Lecturer II
- Taylor's Culinary Institute
Faculty of Social Sciences & Leisure Management
Mr Reuben Suresh Arthur
A Food & Beverage Lecturer since 1997, I have a passion in all things related to the food & beverage and since 2010 I have specialized in wines and other alcoholic beverages
I am currently the brand ambassador for the Single Malt Whiskey The Glenlivet (Sept 2017 to June 2018) and I conduct monthly functions for them.
I also conduct various F&B training courses for Taylor's University since 2000 in the following areas
- Wines & Spirits
- Western Dining Etiquette
- General F&B Management subjects
I was sent by Taylor's University to train the palace staff of the King of Swaziland in the area of beverage service
I am currently the only qualified and approved trainer for the WSET Level 3 program in Malaysia.
I have done a MOOC series on wine entitled Introduction To Wines
I am also a Master of Ceremonies for various functions related to the university and other social events
I have begun to organize F&B tours for students and lecturers to various countries to help increase student's knowledge and passion.
- Master In Hotel & Tourism Management, U.DE TOUL LE MIRAIL, France
- MAster International Vintage, LE GROUP ECOLE SUPERIEURE D'AGRICULTURE D'ANGERS, France
- BSc in Hotel Management, UNIVERSITY TOULOUSE LE MIRAIL, France
- Higher Diploma In Hotel Management, HCIMC, Malaysia
- Level 3, in Wines & Spirits, WINE & SPIRIT EDUCATION TRUST, United Kingdom
Areas of Expertise
- Social Sciences, Hospitality management, Food and Beverage